Colors for Spring/Summer ☼

These are my nail polish picks for Spring/Summer! I'm totally feeling pastels now, and these colors are top on my list now. I don't really like any finish other than creme right now so... they're all going to be creme polishes.

   

Left to right: OPI's Panda-monium Pink, Essie's Nice is Nice, Sally Hansen's Mint Sorbet, China Glaze's Kinetic Candy

Panda-monium Pink is a pretty blue-toned pink creme polish which can make it look slightly lilac in some lights. You can see the swatch of it here

Nice is Nice is a pastel lilac color which is really pretty but kind of annoying to apply. I use 3 coats because it's pretty streaky. Here's an updated swatch because I don't like the one on my Tumblr.
   

Mint Sorbet is your typical mint green color, it's a good dupe for Essie's Mint Candy Apple and Revlon's Minted. Mint Sorbet has the best formula of all, to me at least. It's completely opaque in 2 coats and not streaky at all. You can see a swatch of it here

Kinetic Candy is baby blue creme polish, and it's a pretty close dupe (not exact) for OPI's What's with the Cat-titude. I prefer this polish over WwtC because it's completely opaque in 2 coats,  and WwtC takes me at least 4 coats. Look at the swatch here !

Let me know if you have any great Spring/Summer colors you'd like to recommend, I'm definitely looking for more polish to hoard try ;)





No comments:

Post a Comment