OPI's Strawberry Margarita & China Glaze's I'm Not Lion

I decided to do the two-accent-nails thing again (did it once HERE), not a very novel idea, I know!

I wanted to paint my nails something simple & fun so I decided on OPI's Strawberry Margarita and added China Glaze's I'm Not Lion as an afterthought to jazz it up.


Strawberry Margarita is one of the most classic OPI colors, it's just a bright pink creme polish that everyone loves. The formula is perfect too, it goes on so smoothly and it's completely opaque in 2 coats. No streaks, no patchiness at all.

China Glaze's I'm Not Lion from the On Safari collection is another winner. It's a glitter polish and I'm positive it consists gold and holographic glitter. It does look different in different lighting though, sometimes I think I see silver and other times I think I see bronze. I swear I'm not cray-cray though hahaha.

2 comments:

  1. That's one of the most perfect shades of pink. I've sucked when it comes to painting my nails. It's been too too long. Love the two accent nails!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great pairing! :)
    I think my favorite OPI pink is Flower to Flower, it's a similar shade to Strawberry Margarita, but has an added silver shimmer that I just love. I think I might copy your mani with that pink because these two colors look so perfect together! :p
    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete