Oh you know...

Just the things I want but can't buy because I'm supposed to be saving up for a big purchase. I'm going on a no-buy soon. & It so happens that just as I've decided to go on a no-buy, all my favourite companies come up the the most amazing things. 

I've been the biggest fan of Archie comics ever since I was a kid, I was obsessed with collecting & reading them. I'm definitely Team Betty though, are you? 

I knew I wanted to own pieces from this collection when I first saw it (hello blushes & eyeshadow quad & face powder!). The packaging is too cute 

MAC is releasing EIGHT new pro longwear paint pots! :O I think I've said it more than enough, but paint pots are my absolute favourite thing from MAC (the MSFs come a very close second). Look at the gorgeous shade on the top row, I need them all! 

I know I'm definitely going to get Vintage Selection & Let Me Pop (3rd & 4th ones in the top row). These were first seen in the Champale collection in 2010 and I didn't get them because I wasn't into wearing much eye makeup then.

And finaaaaally, the pastels from China Glaze's Avant Garden collection. I'm a sucker for pastels. I haven't looked up swatches yet, but I probably have something similar to the lilac & periwinkle colours in my collection. I'm pretty sure I'm going to get the darker pink, mint & white colour though. 

---
I just need a teeny bit of self control, I'll pick out a couple of things to buy from each collection and I won't go overboard :/

2 comments:

  1. ehh that new china glaze collection! i've had myself on a nail polish no buy since before christmas. but those are my favorite kind of shades.

    im going to probably be one of those annoying girls buying up all the new mac collection stuff when i've never read archie comics :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Giiirl my "no shopping" ban happened when all the fall fashions came out, and I was DYYYYYIIINGGG. I totally feel your pain right now.

    ReplyDelete