June Bellabox!


My June Bellabox came early this month! They're usually meant to arrive on the 15th or so, but I guess the Bellabox just decided to mail them out early this month! 

I haven't been too thrilled about the past few boxes (because I never got the boxes I wanted) and I have been thinking about terminating my subscription. I'm really impressed with this month's box though, so I think I'll give it another couple of months before I decide!

There are supposed to be 5 deluxe beauty samples each month, but as this month, there were 8 high-samples! I've been meaning to try out the Shu Uemura makeup remover and Biotherm BB cream too, so this is perfect.


This month's box consists of:

top row: Kiehl's Calendula Herbal Extract Toner & Midnight Recovery Concentrate
bottom row: Shu Uemura White Efficient Gentle Cleansing Oil, Lancome Blanc Expert Derm-crystal & Genifique Youth Activator, Biotherm White D-tox BB Cream & Lait Corporel Body Moisturiser

No comments:

Post a Comment