Sally Hansen's Lacey Lilac


When I first saw Lacey Lilac, I thought it'd be a dupe for Essie's Nice is Nice, but it isn't really. It's a lot more... saturated(?) and purple, while Nice is Nice is a true pastel color.

As you can see from the picture, I did a pretty bad job at applying this polish. The formula was okay, slightlyyyyy thick and needed 2 coats for complete opacity. The brush, on the other hand, was SO hard to work with! It was uneven, clumpy and didn't fan out well. It was really hard to paint the polish on evenly.

I have tried a couple other polishes from this line, and I've never had problems with them AT ALL. I think I got a wonky bottle. I do love the color of the polish though!

1 comment:

  1. I used to have this color but sold it at a garage sale because of the brush and formula! The color is so so nice though! And I think you did a great job painting.

    ReplyDelete