Glitter Gradient Nude!

I wanted to paint my nails a nice nude for a change because my nails have either been super bright or pastel recently. Decided to go with OPI's Barefoot In Barcelona, which is a lovely, dusty pink creme polish I love.

This picture is from a while ago, because I didn't manage to take a picture before I got bored with it! After a couple of hours, I decided it was too boring & I wanted to add a little something to it. 

I sponged Deborah Lippmann's Some Enchanted Evening on the tips and I got a pink based glitter gradient which I thought was really pretty :D

1 comment:

  1. Your gradient looks so nice! I really should have taken a picture the one time I tried it... it was truly sad. A sponge! That's probably a good thing for me to try.

    Still lovin that DL glitter.

    ReplyDelete