Polish Overview Part 3: Blues, Teals & Greens

Part 3! ♥ I'm so tempted to say blues and mints are my favourite, but then again, I said the same thing about corals and red haha.

Left to right: China Glaze's Kinetic Candy, OPI's What's with the Cat-titude, CG's Electric Beat, Deborah Lippmann's On the Beach, CG's High Def, CG's Manhunt & CG's First Mate

I really love my mints/teals though, these SO pretty!
Left to right: Revlon's Minted, Sally Hansen's Mint Sorbet, Essie's Turquoise and Caicos, OPI's Mermaid's Tears, OPI's Thanks A Windmillion, CG's For Audrey & Aquadelic

Left to right: OPI’s Don’t Mess With OPI, OPI’s Uh Oh Roll Down The Window, MAC's Fatigues, OPI's Just Spotted The Lizard & CG's  Agro

3 comments:

  1. O my god, gorgeous colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the look of that Revlon polish and Don’t Mess With OPI, might have to break my no buy D;

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mints always seem to be my favorites. We have a lot of nail polishes in common in this section. I seem to buy greens and blues from every single new collection!

    ReplyDelete