M.A.C Must Haves!

I was thinking of doing a MAC Starter Kit post recently but when I looked at my (pretty small) makeup collection, I realised that there aren't that many things I love from M.A.C. Don't get me wrong, I do love M.A.C. , but I just don't like some of their products. So, I decided to do a post on my M.A.C. must haves instead.


These are my M.A.C. must haves! I will ALWAYS repurchase these products when I run out.

I think Mineralized Skin Finish (MSF) products are amazing! I've been using the MSF Natural (powder on the right) ever since I started using makeup 2 years ago & I've tried other powders but nothing comes close. I really like that the MSF Natural doesn't make me look COMPLETELY matte or cakey. I'm an NC25-30 and the shade Medium is slightly too light for me. The product does oxidise a little after a while, so I usually leave the house the house with it matching my skin tone though. Medium Plus is too dark, I use it to shade/contour sometimes.

The other MSF pictured is Soft and Gentle, which I think is great because it suits every skin tone, you can use it to highlight and it looks very natural and I even use it as a lid color if I'm going for a simple/natural makeup look. I love products that can be used in more than one way! The thing about MSFs is that, if you use them as highlighters & eyeshadow, they last FOREVER because they come in such big pots.

The last product would be a Paint Pot. I love love love paint pots, which is evident in my other post here! My recommendation would be Rubenesque, simply because it will match ANY skin tone, and it's such a lovely champagne color! You can use it as an eyeshadow base or wear it on it's own. 

I definitely can't wait to try out more M.A.C. products. There's something about the sleek black packaging of almost all their products that appeals to me. I really like how they sit in my makeup drawers all neat and matchy matchy!

No comments:

Post a Comment